What our customers are saying about us...
Approval Body: ISO
12 April 2017
- The system is well established and under control. Those Colleagues involved in the Audit were found to be knowledgeable and conversant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015.
- Control of Records & Document/Information is well controlled.
- Customer Feedback is separated into categories and well documented.
- The premises were in a clean and tidy condition.
- No non-conformances raised.
Approval Body: CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
29 Sept 2017
- CSA documents & Production Files referenced against document register – found in good order (no-changes), no non-conformances raised.
- Progress being towards new ISO 9001:2015 Standard – demonstrated with CSA ATEX inclusion.
Approval Body: FM (Factory Mutual)
17 August 2017
- Relevant ATEX documents & files checked in relation to product - no issues.
- Production Job Card checked for details regarding ATEX order – no issues
- Test Procedures checked for availability & details regarding ATEX order – no issues
- Calibration checked regarding equipment used for verification sample recorded – no issues.
- No non-conformances raised.Production Job Card checked for details regarding ATEX order – no issues
Our extensive, externally audited, quality approvals provide reassurance to all our customers that their product will be manufactured to the highest standard
Since 1989 ACL has continuously improved performance and quality standards becoming a benchmark in electronics excellence
- All employees trained to IPC-A-610E, by our in-house Certified IPC Trainer
- All markets are catered for, including those in the oil & gas, aerospace, medical, rail and automotive industries
- Proven track record in product quality
- Bespoke, internally written MRP, QA & documentation management system
- Dedicated team consisting of a Quality Director & a Quality Manager with combine experience in electronics of over 72 years
- Policy of continuous improvement in all areas
- Control Plans - Written descriptions of the systems for controlling parts and processes. These are particularly crucial to NPI and ensuring the continuation of products to the standards and quality originally required. They are written to address the important characteristics and engineering requirements of the product
- Anti-static measures are taken in all areas, including flooring, seating, benches, together with anti-static wrist and heel straps
- SC21. Supply Chain 21st century. ACL continuously works both upstream and downstream seeking genuine improvements that are beneficial to both customer and supplier alike
- Zero non-conformities in our last ATEX and ISO audits
Our accreditations are listed as follows:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Managment
- IPC-A-610C RevF - Electronic Assembly Workmanship
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU - relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Thatcham TQA - Vehicle Security
- FM - American Quality Standard
- UL Listed - American Quality Standard
- CSA - Candian Quality Standard
- Oracle Java Certified Programmers
- Microsoft Certified Partner
We also manufacture products in accordance with the following standards:
- AS 9100 - Aero Standard
- ISO 13485 - Medical Devices
- FDA - American Standard for Medial Device
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice
- ISO/TS 16949 - Automotive Products
- Fiat 9.90110 - Automotive Products
- VDA - Automotive Products
- EN 60204-1:2006 - Electrical Equipment of Machines